Tuesday, January 26, 2016

JANUARY 26TH, 2016

Had a fit full night sleep. So much going through my mind. Organizing my craft supplies, making cards, etc. During the night i had Earth Cam running on my tablet and kept watching this cute giraffe eating and moving around.They really have a nice assortment of free webcams from around the world. Here is the link in case you want to check it out: http://www.earthcam.com/.
Besides having an off night, i woke up with a lot of pain. It's just so coollllld.
Im jumping right into card making this morning.I need to finish up some cards that I started and have some ideas for new ones. I know before long, I will get tired again and will need to nap. I have Sonny home with a terrible cold and fever. It's that time of year. I will try to post pictures through out the day or maybe all at once tonight.
Here's to you having a great day!


Here are two cards created by me:

 the front and the inside of card one.












This is a valentines card outside and inside. I really need to learn how to take better pics.. but you get the idea!
Leave a comment, let me know what you think..thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment