Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25,2016 A new Year and New Beginnings

This is the start of a New Year.. Yes I am a few weeks behind! So much has happened since I last posted! I spent a lot of time crocheting until the beginning of December. Then had to get ready for Mandi and the kids coming to visit on the day after Christmas until New Years eve. I have to say their visit was exceptionally fun and adventurous.
I started back on therapy, dealing with my pain and other personal issues. My therapist is a wonderful man. Kind, caring and knows what he is doing.
I've started  paper-crafting again. Making postcards, cards etc. Trying to get my card list ready for the year with appropriate cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Steven moved the printer so its easily accessible and i got the Sizzix E clips out of hiding and am having a blast using it. I will certainly post pictures of my creations.

This past weekend was the Blizzard of 2016. According to records we got a whopping 18 inches; Wow. It really didn't affect us in any negative way. We had heat, food and the generator in case of power outages. Nothing happened though; Just snow. Of course that front created a lot of pain for me personally on a physical level. But I survived it. Sonny has a bad cold..but schools are closed today, so he gets a break.

Here's to all of you, may you all have a year filled with love, good health and prosperity and I thank you for taking the time to read this!
reets

this is our pictur fro Mandi's visit here with4 of my 6 grand children.

No comments:

Post a Comment