Sunday, March 13, 2016

new post YAY march 13, 2016


Hi All.
Its been a rough few weeks again. My pain level has gone up..sigh..But I keep trying to stay busy. The cards I made below are from SVGcuts.com. The egg and shamrock card. The other two are fro Paperwishes card makers club. Sometimes for me its easier to use a kit then try to wrack my brain thinking of designs.






Now I am in a bit of a pickle. My sizzix eclips machine went on the blink.Yes its broken. boohoohoo. So for now, until I figure out what to do, its all hand cutting and designing. My good friend Leo Kowal, who I bought the machine from, through svgcuts, is going to try to help me out, since my machine was idle for a few years due to illness. If we cant get help from sizzix, i will just have to buy a new one.sigh. i dont need this but it is important. 
Leo is now the founder of dreaming tree,http://www.3dsvg.com/, and co founder of svgcuts.com.
Both Mary Rudakas from svgcuts and Leo are amazing artists,creators with a unique flair for svgs. I have shopped around at many other svg sites, but none match their quality and ease of use files..or their prices.
I would highly recommend you take a look at their sites..I promise you will be amazed.
Other than that nothing much new is going on. We celebrated Stevens birthday and also had the pleasure of having my son in law, Albert Valentin,here for the day to partake in the celebration. What a treat.






Happy Birthday Steven.. AND A Happy Birthday to my sister Annette, who was born exactly one day before Steven.. same year,
this is the card I made for her. Again a file from SVGcuts.com

Well I hope you enjoyed reading this today. Im thinking about changing things up a bit, adding a page just for cards, one for daily life..let me know what you think..
Have a wonderful day and I love you all..


















No comments:

Post a Comment